Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Friday, 28 September 2012

Getting back into the mood

Well now that I have got this up on the web I have re instigated the writing spirit again. I think the motivation of others watching is a great kick in the pants to get back into mood for getting more done. I am just getting into the good bit in the book - the fight scenes. I will keep you all in a little more suspense though I am afraid - you will have to read up to that part!!

What I am learning as I go is that writing is tough. There are many days you find lots of motivation and write lots and lots. Other days when writing anything at all is really REALLY hard. I try to write at least 1000 words a day to keep on top of it. But when your dealing with other stuff in life as well its not always that easy to do. 

It has definitely given me a new found respect to authors and their trade.  I wish that they all got paid their dues for this but realistically its backbreaking work for little reward for the majority. Kudos to the few who make it to the big leagues. 

And so, enough delaying tactics!! I will post up the next part :) Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment