Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Welcome!

Greetings everyone!

As many of you who already know me will know I have always been a bit of a book geek. Yes, sadly I am one of the sad individuals who enjoys nothing more than a good book, a glass a wine and some quiet alone time with another authors masterpiece. I have been known in the past to devour books like others devour three course meals at an all you can eat diner. But my ability to read has yet to be challenged by an ability to write. So, I figured I needed to finally take up that challenge and get off the spectators chair and into the drivers seat. It is a good distraction in my time off from things going on around here and work.
 I warn you all in advance! 1. I have bad spelling and grammar - any official complaints will need to be made to my husband as although I know its pretty bad, I personally have lived with it so long I no longer care. I will happily rectify anything pointed out to me but please don't whine. It's annoying. 2. I have a very "unique" way of writing - try to keep up. Yes, I know it can be a little fast paced. I hate boring books. They are - well ...boring. I try to make the plot thick and fast. If your finding it simply too fast and I am losing you all though let me know. I write what is in my head and hope my fingers can keep up. This is not always going to theoretically work! 3. This work is "as is" and not yet "reworked" for publishing as such. So it will need to be tweaked and re-tweaked before it would be listed. Since I doubt there is any money to be made on this (being a new writer and all) I figure you guys might as well enjoy the ride! Feel free to jump in and make comments, suggestions on characters, plot or direction. I have actually got most of that pretty laid out and you will have to wait with baited breath (actually nearly 60% of this book is written but I am going to release it in stages so you can digest it slowly!!) and then we will have a grand finale and see what happens! I'm pretty excited with the final part.
So.... just to get you into it here's the story:

The Seer

John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his sixteenth birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment