Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

A few changes have been made!

Hi everyone! Well firstly you may have noticed the obvious - the story has been taken down! After careful consideration and advice from other writers I have been advised to take down the first two chapters and hold you all in suspense with the rest of the story... Oh no! I hear you all cry! But what happens and how can we possibly have any say now in the writing?
Well... your just going to have to blog your complaints. If I get enough of them I might reconsider. Otherwise I will keep this instead as a writers blog of how I am going and give you hints of whats ahead and then let you know when the book is ready to be released. Don't worry! I promise not to spoil the ending for you- nobody likes an ruined ending!!
So to give you a heads up on what you would see in Chapter three?? There is danger afoot in Otherlands, with John getting captured by the Ghoul and being given the death penalty.....
Does he get out? Well for that my friends you would need to get the book.....

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment