Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Friday, 16 November 2012

Finished!!!!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...
Yes, The Seer is finally finished. Well by finished I mean I have got to the end of the story and stopped writing. What I don't mean is that its a polished and complete work of piece of art. I still have to edit it, re-edit it and then probably re-edit it again.
But.... I finished it *dances around the room*
So forgive me my excitement but given that its the first please allow me this moment of bucket list triumph.

Of course in typical fashion I started writing the next one straight away. You can't just stop writing now can you?

So... Here's the outline for my next book (and I hope your all ready to read something utterly different once you've all read The Seer)

 - The Wiccan Wife -
Sarah is a married mother of three stuck in a middle aged crisis - boredom. But an accidental google search at work led her down the path of trying to discover her inner Wiccan. What followed was a mix of misunderstandings and hilarity as she tried to work out the true magic in her life, love and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment