Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

It's finished!!! The Wiccan Wife is done!!!

Yes folks - I have finally completed the Wiccan Wife (this is going to be a party bigger than New Years for me I'm afraid). It took many unexpected twists and turns in the book than what I had anticipated when I started writing it, but I am very excited by it. I just have some re-reading to do and then I will need some assistance with editing and proof reading but I am very keen to see how this one does in publication. 

In the meantime I am deciding what to write next? I have another Seer book lined up which I could get stuck into, or alternatively I could try something completely random. Any thoughts or feedback on this folks would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment