Previous books

- Previous book -

**The Seer**
John Black is not your average teenager. Having just experienced his 16th birthday, his world is turned upside down when he realizes that our universe is actually made up of two independent realities and that he is the prophesied savior of both of them. As the new leader in the battle of good and evil, he must discover in himself the strength and friendships required to ensure that the world as he knows it continues to exist.

Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Onwards and upwards

Well I have unofficially written two books (they still need editing and rewriting from which I have sought some help) which *fingers crossed* will both be publishable. 
Now onto the next challenge, getting stuck into the next book whilst editing the other two as feedback comes to hand. I feel it must be a terrifically difficult job to do all of this on your own all the time. I've found that reading back on my own work, its very hard to pick it to pieces easily as its such a lot of your time, effort and personal life that gets written into each one. So it's been extremely helpful to have objective eyes to read them. I admire and applaud any author that manages to do an entire book from writing, editing and getting published all by themselves. What a feat!
So, as I grab my wine glass this evening and sit back in my chair again I will be thinking of the next book ahead. 
Now what shall I call it..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment